- Applicants must have a monthly income of 2.5 times the net rent (including water/sewer/trash and tax). This must be shown with at least three (3) most recent pay stubs from employer.
- Per our participation in the Phoenix Crime free program- applicants must not have felonies within the past 12 years, or ever if they are sexual or violent felonies. If the applicant has a felony which would not affect the living situations of renters in our community and can provide evidence that there will be no future issues, management may accept the application.
- Applicants who have an eviction within 12 months will not be accepted.
- There is a limit of two (2) pets per unit.
- Pets must be disclosed on the application. Current license and vaccination records must be submitted.
- Therapy and assistive animals must sign a physician approved disclosure.
- The size limit for pets is 50 lbs fully grown.